Terms and Conditions
Note : Our website is optimized for the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge. If you are facing problems viewing the website in Internet Explorer, please try using one of the above browsers for the best experience.
The purpose of the www.digitally-driven-ei-technologies.com website (hereinafter the “blog”) is to provide information on EI-Technologies’ business and offerings as well as on its ecosystem, through contributions by senior executives and experts.
The contents of the website are the property of EI-Technologies SA – 24, rue Jacques Ibert 92300 Levallois Perret registered in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 398 092 981.
Phone : 33 (0)1 80 03 88 00
Registered office: 4, rue Jacques Ibert 92300 Levallois Perret
– Publications Manager: Department of Communication, EI-Technologies– firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website designer and publisher: The Editorialist
– Website: Datailor
The “EI-Technologies – Digitally Driven” website is published by The Editorialist (hereinafter the “Publisher”), a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of 1,334 euros.
– Registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 791 056 245
– VAT registration number: FR18791056245
– SIRET number: 791 056 245 00032
– Registered office: 4, square de Maubeuge – 75009 PARIS – France
– Phone: +33 1 48 78 09 44
– Email: email@example.com
The website is hosted by the Polish company Narrowstream.
– Registered office: Wspólna 25 – 72-006 MIERZYN – Pologne
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY
We collect the following personal data: E-mail, First name, Last name, Company Name. This data is only used to send the blog newsletter, and is not shared with third parties under any circumstances. Only the relevant departments at EI Technologies and The Editorialist have access to this data. By using the Site, you agree to the use of your personal data by EI Technologies and The Editorialist (the Publisher). This data is needed to send you the blog newsletter. We keep this data only for the time necessary to provide this service.
Under the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 and in accordance with the European Data Protection Act (the GDPR), you have the right to access, modify, rectify or delete any personal data collected about you. These rights can be exercised by following one of the options below :
- by clicking on one of the links at the bottom of the newsletter received
- by sending your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by writing to the following address :
1, Cité Paradis
We collect information about visitors to our blog to measure our blog’s audience and to enable sharing of articles on social media.